Friday, January 13, 2012

Quick and Healthy Lunches and Snacks

Because work takes up 9 hours of my day, I do the best I can to make up for sitting on my butt all day.
Fat Free yogurt with a few sprinkles of granola for a snack (or fast lunch when I've filled lunch break with a workout session).

Cucumbers provide a good crunch while passing the time at my desk.  I sent this pic to my sisters as a reminder that I was sticking to my part of our Combat the Fat Challenge.

Lots and lots of water.  I love water so drinking it all day is no problem.

Cold quinoa salad.  High in protein and fiber and full of goodness.

Boiled egg and berry smoothie. Another easy and cheap breakfast.

Fast dessert. Canned peaches in reduced juices with cinnamon.

Work snack of cranberry/pumpkin/oatmeal muffin.  This was from a box mix where I added pureed pumpkin, carrot juice (instead of milk), cranberries and ground flax.




No comments:

Post a Comment