Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Caprese-Like Lunch

I was so hungry while out shopping, I thought I was going to break down and get a fast, not-so-healthy meal.  I decided to end it and come home to eat.  Because I'm low on groceries, I was going to make a quick stop at the supermarket.  I went in and every unhealthy, sinful, delicious item was whispering to me.  I decided I didn't have the willpower and walk out with nothing.  I came home and found these ingredients.  I like caprese salad but didn't have mozzarella but I did have cottage cheese.  I didn't have fresh basil but I did have dried. I got the same flavor with an added crunch from the cucumbers.  This was without a doubt one of the best lunches.  Seriously, you know those days when you are starving so much that even the healthiest of meals taste like manna?  This was one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment